New Year
Well, I haven't posted in a while. Such is life. I was thinking about this blog and what I should keep writing about. The idea of defining myself was fun, but I really ran out of things that define me. The fact is, my interests, personality, morals, and characteristics are always changing. Sometimes I wish I were a cowboy and others I want to run for president. The fact is, there's only one way to know who I am and that's to get to know me personally.
So it's time for a new topic. I don't know how long this will last, but I came up with this 2 minutes ago while I was chatting with someone on facebook about my new goal to not be pathetic. 2 minutes ago I decided that I was going to set a new year's resolution to be less pathetic. "But it's not new years today", you may say. Well that's true, but everyday starts a new year. So for now my topic will be the random things I've decided to set as new year goals, each and everyday. We'll see how long this lasts, but it should be fun. I hope to hear your comments and please share you goals too!
So it's time for a new topic. I don't know how long this will last, but I came up with this 2 minutes ago while I was chatting with someone on facebook about my new goal to not be pathetic. 2 minutes ago I decided that I was going to set a new year's resolution to be less pathetic. "But it's not new years today", you may say. Well that's true, but everyday starts a new year. So for now my topic will be the random things I've decided to set as new year goals, each and everyday. We'll see how long this lasts, but it should be fun. I hope to hear your comments and please share you goals too!
Comments