Carpe Diem
I'm alive! I know surprising since I haven't written in forever. Life just hasn't been very proactive for me lately and I find when I'm not trying to accomplish anything, I have nothing to write about. However, I've been thinking a lot lately about my life and the universe and everything (42, for all you Hitchhikers out there) and I've realized I need to make a change in my life. I've decided I need to carpe diem (seize the day, for those like me who aren't others and don't speak Latin).
I've decided it's time for a change! For the last little while I've been sitting back, waiting for life to lead me wherever. I haven't had a lot of goals, directions, desires or wished. I haven't made a lot of choices. I haven't accomplished a lot of things. Mostly I've just sat in my room doing homework, playing racquetball occasionally, and learning the guitar. Well enough of that! Watch out world, here I come!
So that being said, what am I seizing these days? Good question. I don't really know yet. I thought I had an idea, but not so much. There are a few goals that I've been thinking about lately. I want to get my motorcycle endorsement this summer. I'm going to fix up that old 1982 Kawasaki sitting in my back yard at home and get it running. I'm thinking about getting my private pilot's license. Those are the two that stand out in my mind right now, but I'm sure there are more to come. Oh yeah! There is one more. I'm determined to date, no matter what. I've had some bad experiences in the past that have left some bitter residues in my life. But I've spent a lot of time cleaning up, throwing away garbage, sweeping, mopping and polishing up the insides. Meaning of the analogy: I'm going to date and like it! It should be fun and interesting.
All that being said, life is good. I can't complain too much right now about things that are going on. I'm smiling a lot more lately which is always a good sign. So yeah! Like I said earlier, watch out world! I'm coming and I'm coming fast to accomplish things I've never done before.
I've decided it's time for a change! For the last little while I've been sitting back, waiting for life to lead me wherever. I haven't had a lot of goals, directions, desires or wished. I haven't made a lot of choices. I haven't accomplished a lot of things. Mostly I've just sat in my room doing homework, playing racquetball occasionally, and learning the guitar. Well enough of that! Watch out world, here I come!
So that being said, what am I seizing these days? Good question. I don't really know yet. I thought I had an idea, but not so much. There are a few goals that I've been thinking about lately. I want to get my motorcycle endorsement this summer. I'm going to fix up that old 1982 Kawasaki sitting in my back yard at home and get it running. I'm thinking about getting my private pilot's license. Those are the two that stand out in my mind right now, but I'm sure there are more to come. Oh yeah! There is one more. I'm determined to date, no matter what. I've had some bad experiences in the past that have left some bitter residues in my life. But I've spent a lot of time cleaning up, throwing away garbage, sweeping, mopping and polishing up the insides. Meaning of the analogy: I'm going to date and like it! It should be fun and interesting.
All that being said, life is good. I can't complain too much right now about things that are going on. I'm smiling a lot more lately which is always a good sign. So yeah! Like I said earlier, watch out world! I'm coming and I'm coming fast to accomplish things I've never done before.
Comments