New Location, Same Great Taste

I have no idea what the title of this post means, but it sounded catchy and I’m not creative enough to think of anything else.

WelcomeToIdaho

I’m in Idaho!

It’s weird to be living in a different state. Actually, it’s not really. I still feel like I’m in Utah. There are definitely less LDS people here, but it’s still a great place. Right now I’m living with Darrell and Michelle, my aunt and uncle, and their 4 boys. It’s been pretty fun. They have this little pug named Chuey that freaked out when I got here. I came in Sunday around midnight and it was barking at me because no one was awake when I came in. Luckily it was in Matthew’s room (one of their sons) so it couldn’t come out and bite me. It really freaked out the next morning when I suddenly appeared from the room I had been staying in. Luckily we’ve become friends since then and now he won’t leave me alone!

bannerI started my new job!

I work in the Banner Bank Building. It’s a LEED building which means it’s extremely environmentally friendly (wiki it for more information). I think it’s pretty cool, but the best part is that means less money is spent on resources and more money stays in the business (essentially ending up in employees pockets). As you can see, there are windows around the whole building so almost all the lighting is natural lighting. The company is great. The guys I work with are fun, relaxed but also know a lot so I’m planning on learning a lot. One cool thing is that every week all the developers get together and have a big meeting for lunch and the company pays for lunch. I love it!

That brings us to the Lost Season 5 Finale last night. OH MY GOSH! I cannot believe what happened in that show. My mind isLost totally blown. Thank goodness our finals are already over. I have tons of theories about what could be happening but I'm really trying not to think about it too much. It was amazing!!!

Karl, my brother-in-law, went into the hospital last night. I’m not sure exactly what’s wrong but he was throwing up and had some major headaches. My mom says he’s doing better now. I guess only time will tell. Besides that, life is just the same as usual. I can’t wait to move into my new place and start a social life up here! It’s been pretty boring since all I do is go to work and then come to Darrell and Michelle’s and chill. Better than nothing I guess! Anyway, that’s all for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La La Land: A Dizzying Journey of Magical Moments

New Beginnings

Imaginator Extraordinaire